Angy04
Style_council
Angy04

what do you wear for class….

posted over 5 years ago
RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Typically, for my morning classes, I wear jeans and a cute top. Avoid sweats, you look lazy and just like everyone else. Also have lots of dresses and tights help you look put together. I wear my foundation, eyeliner, and some lip gloss.

posted over 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Black.

posted over 5 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

I never wear sweats to class. I usually wear a comfy pair of jeans like my 7 for all mankind gingers or my joey super T true religions and a cute sweater. I have a lot of free people sweaters so those are a few of my fav’s

posted over 5 years ago

automaticparis
Style_council
automaticparis

Today its band tee and jeans, long cardie and scarf. Thats pretty much it. Only a few variations. Always a little make-up unless i’m too asleep and holding things near my eyes is dangerous. :)

posted over 5 years ago

raiscake
Style_council
raiscake

On a lazy day, I would wear baggy jeans, long-sleeved top underneath a cardigan/printed sweater, knit hat, wrist warmers, Converse shoes, and my headphones. Sounds complex, but it doesn’t really require much thinking. :P

posted over 5 years ago

Elle_D
Style_council
Elle_D

I always felt better when I was a little dressed up.. I’m not saying that every class is a fashion show, but if you look good, you feel good! You never know who you are going to meet or what is going to come up so it’s always good to be ready! LAYER… classrooms can vary in temperature a lot (a Michael stars T with a long cardi and a scarf). But be careful to NOT go overboard — its CLASS :)

posted over 5 years ago

lottiee
Style_council
lottiee

i never ever ever wear jeans, i find them uncomfortable, i wear dresses, long tops/jumpers with leggings, shorts tights and a tshirt… something like that :)

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

Always black. usually jeans, doc martens and a coat.

Sometimes i wear a harrington jacket but i’m having a time trying to find what else i can wear with it.

posted over 5 years ago

Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

My usual outfit when I’m being lazy is black straight-leg jeans, black vest top or white t-shirt, white converse, grey, black or mustard cardigan, black scarf, big earrings, glasses and a jacket.

If I have spare time I’ll wear pretty much anything.

posted over 5 years ago

harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

For college I vary from blouses and skirts to jeans and jumpers. I’d hate to wear sweats!

posted over 5 years ago

summerkay
Style_council
summerkay

Haha, I wear whatever I feel like wearing that day even if it’s a little dressy. I find that I’m more productive the better I feel, and the better I look the better I feel.

’Course I get a lot of stares. Not many girls are running around campus in five inch heels XD

posted over 5 years ago

jazzyhwang
Style_council
jazzyhwang

jeans, comfortable shoes, and i agree with Elle_D, layers are really important ‘cause of the varying temperatures—so usually cardigans and shirts :) never sweats, it’s too sloppy.

but summerkay has a point, if you look good you feel good and you’ll do better in school (:

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION