Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LaBellaVita323
Style_council
LaBellaVita323

I’m going to London for a week in a few months, and I know I sound ridiculous but I’m sort of dreaming of outfits already. Here’s the thing – I’m going with my school, mainly a bunch of casual friends. How can I dress up casual, keep it appropiate, and still not freeze my ass off ? It’s going to be dead winter with a lot of walking. Also, any suggestions for airport fashion ? I was just gonna put on some sunglasses when I get off..it’s an overnight flight.

A snippet of my inspirations:
-leopard print with white, red accents.
-Vintage 70’s pieces, silk rompers, etc.
-Leather jackets and oversized sunglasses
-heels no shorter than four inches.

This post is kind of a mess, but overall, I just need some advice on how to take my over-the-top ideas for clothes and turn them into casual, appropiate, timeless outfits.

posted almost 5 years ago
daphnee
Style_council
daphnee

hello!
the most important tip for me is to layer layer layer! so get loads of chunky knits and cardigans, as well as loads of thin long sleeve tees. this is so important as the weather is quite crazy, and can go from mild to absolutely freezing within a few hours.
id also say to invest in a big, warm gorgeous coat … or a few :) wool and fur would work well.
for the airport i love super soft fabrics like cashmere, and remember to layer lol.

what do you think of these looks – link it
link it
link it
link it
link it
link it

posted almost 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION