Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
roentgen
Style_council
roentgen

Hi, guys. So I’m completely in love with this dress and I want to be able to incorporate it into my normal everyday wear. But it looks a bit formal and I’m not sure what kind of shoes, if any, could make it casual enough for normal wear. I thought about black flats but even those don’t seem like enough to dress it down. Any thoughts? Please help, I really, REALLY love this dress lol.

http://store.alloy.com/item.do?itemID=49474&mybuyscid=1369862284&cmpid=MBRecm

posted over 5 years ago
harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

That’s cute. It’s a pretty versatile dress really, just add a cardigan and black flats as you said if you wanted to wear it during the day, and maybe even a t-shirt underneath so you see the lace part on top of the colour. You could stick to white and grey, or go for something like red or purple.

posted over 5 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

I couldnt open the link. But I am convinced that any dress (other than formals) have the ability to be dressed down.

posted over 5 years ago

plastikneon
Style_icon
plastikneon

Wear some tights, maybe a white basic tee underneath.
And a dressed down jacket (perhaps denim) or an oversized cardigan.

And wear flats/boots.

posted over 5 years ago

Bubu
Style_council
Bubu

It’s a sweet dress. I think that flats, leather or denim jacket and a casual scarf that is not black are going to be just fine. Anyway, you need some glamour,don’t you?

posted over 5 years ago

sydneygtm
Style_council
sydneygtm

it will be a great dress for spring. you dont have to dress it down but the accessories will either make it a perfect night dress or a very casual outfit. for making it more casual try a straw vedora and a over sized cardigan.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION