Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Betty_Buttons
Style_council
Betty_Buttons

I have recently put on a bit of weight and went from a uk dress size 10 on top to a 12 and a 12 on bottom to 14, i also have quite curvy legs from playing sport. I would say im a pear shape but i hate all the clothes suggested for pears….like a line knee length skirts and tea dresses!!! Its just not something i wear at all! Can anyone help with outfit advice, been looking at the style gallery and some are fab in there but need more help.

Thanks Betty buttons xxx

posted about 4 years ago
ladyalamode
Style_council
ladyalamode

Betty Buttons—-

The best advice I can give you is to rock your curves! Nothing is sexier than a ladies confidence, wouldn’t you agree?! There are a ton of different things you could wear… even knee length skirts and dresses! I think you just haven’t found the right print yet. I think some vintage style dresses would look great on you. Have you tried looking on the website modcloth.com? They have some fabulous things, and I think you would find something that suits you and your style!
xxx

posted about 4 years ago

irisanddaniel
Style_icon
irisanddaniel

What would you say is your style? Describe in full detail what you like, what you are inspired by, etc. I think it would be easier to suggest some things for you to try if we knew your style a bit more.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION