Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aryanoush
Style_council
aryanoush

it will be my first time going to coachella, so for any southern california citizens help!
what should i wear there? i heard it was excruciatingly hot so any advice would be abundantly helpful.

posted over 5 years ago
cristinaraposa
Style_council
cristinaraposa

a pair of denim shorts, white tee or graphic tee, gladiator sandals, hippie band

match that with rockin’ accessories.

posted over 5 years ago

itsahit
Style_council
itsahit

coachella is a bit of a fashion show compared to other festies ive been to. but very inspirational! have fun and dress for heat! (also take in to consideration that you will be rocking out the entire time so no heels. ive seen it, its unwise).

posted over 5 years ago

aryanoush
Style_council
aryanoush

hhaha you’ve really seen heels in action? wow thats more interesting than discovery channel..
yea i want to look cute without putting too much on.

posted over 5 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14160
It isn’t necessarily devoted to fashion, but this thread has a lot of good advice on what to wear/what not to wear for functional reasons.

And my own advice: dresses = the awesome in intense heat.
Don’t wear new shoes – blisters will make any festival horrible.

posted over 5 years ago

thestylefront
New_user thestylefront is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When thestylefront reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
thestylefront

I know this is an old post… but just in case anyone is still searching check out my Coachella Wardrobe Guide

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

My advice to any coachella newbie is to go all out!

If you feel like wearing gold disco tap shorts with a neon pink tube top, then wear it. If you want to wear gigantic flower crowns, then do it! Don’t be afraid to express you inner you. It’s not just a giant hippie fest. You see all sorts of styles. Just prepare for crazy heat. Last year, the temperature was in the triple digits. I think it’ll be nicer this year. If you’re not used to the heat, bring a hat so you won’t pass out from the sun.

Don’t forget to wear comfy shoes!! There’s going to be a lot of walking involved.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION