SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

I found these shoes and I’m in love!
“[http://www.lulus.com/products/promise-jocie-brown-mustard-suede-lace-up-platform-booties/46315.html]”; What do you think of them? And what could I wear them with?

posted over 2 years ago
thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I really like the colors on those! My first idea was wearing them with a ruffly burgundy skirt and a cream blouse. The burgundy would look cool with the mustard. If you want more of a rocker edge, maybe try some white jeans with a beige blouse and a dark brown blazer.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I’m really not into litas. But this is cute :)

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Those are crazy cute!!!

Burgundy tights would be cute with these; maybe underneath some brown or gray houndstooth shorts and a mustard blouse.

posted over 2 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Great shoes! Try pairing them with a colorful maxi dress or color block with a pair of burgundy jeans and bright yellow top.

posted over 2 years ago

Lambs
Style_council
Lambs

These are such spring shoes! I definitely think you should go for them. I would pair it with plain garments..like black high waisted shorts and a white blouse, or a gold/gray dress.
You’re picking the perfect time to get them. They look perfect for spring/summer fun! Enjoy

posted over 2 years ago

UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

omg they are GORGEOUS!!!! i love them !

i would wear them with with either black leggings or dark denim jeans with white tee & orange toned accesorries

posted over 2 years ago

EmTrava
Style_council
EmTrava

I like them! Wear them with maxi skirts, pants, maxi dresses and shorts. :)

posted over 2 years ago

triplethread
Style_council
triplethread

Those are great platforms! I wear booties with dresses all the time, although they aren’t quite as severe as those. For these, I’d try pairing them with tones like navy, camel, and burgundy, just because the mustard tone of the shoes really catches some attention! A full skirt and simple blouse would look great with the shoes!

posted over 2 years ago

ciuxy
Style_council
ciuxy

wear them with an asimetrycal dress

posted over 2 years ago

ciuxy
Style_council
ciuxy

posted over 2 years ago

ciuxy
Style_council
ciuxy

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I really like the colors, but am not a fan of Litas. I think they make your feet look bigger than they actually are.

posted over 2 years ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

You can try it with skinny jeans, bandage skirts, dresses, the possibilities are endless. As for colors burgundy, plums, blues, gold and green would go perfect.

posted over 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I love those shoes! Since they are a neutral color I wear them with a pop of color.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION