SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TheLittlestUnicorn
Style_council
TheLittlestU...

Hello all!
I recently picked up a pair of black suede wedge booties from a consignment store where I live and my question is as the weather gets warmer, can I still wear these in the Spring/Summer? I’ve always thought of suede as wintery but I love the boots and want to get some more wear out of them!
Let me know your thoughts!

And here is a link to the shoes: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_beAO5Rufspw/SqGVvKIHrGI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/EANaUBUW3aw/s1600-h/We+who+see+nash+wedge+bootie.jpg

posted about 4 years ago
browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

They’re really cute! i think they can look good and you can wear them as long as it’s not very warm weather :)

posted about 4 years ago

iamappleorchard
Style_icon
iamappleorchard

Those boots are fantastic! I definitely would wear them all year around. But this comes from a girl who wears outwear, boots, and tights in the summer.

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Love the boots! I say go for it, as long as the weather is appropriate and not so hot that your feet get crazy sweaty! haha :P I can imagine them with denim cutoffs and a loose white tshirt or collared shirt for warmer weather… :D

posted about 4 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

Black is a basic colour so it would be so wearable in every weather. For suede,it doesn’t matter. I have a pair of brown suede flat and it’s so comfortable to wear in my tropical country.

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

oh my gosh, those are fantastic! I would definitely say you could wear them until it really starts to warm up, and even later in the season, if you get a cloudy, windy day, break em out! if they were a consignment store find, you definitely got your money’s worth! Plus, they’re in a style that I don’t see as going out, so they should work great by the end of summer through winter, too!

posted about 4 years ago

girlpanic
Style_council
girlpanic

word! wear those shoes like you own them, because you do now! :) Just try to keep the rest of your outfit light and summery and it should be a perfect edgy compliment to those breezy ensembles~ good luck!

posted almost 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION