SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

I wear a push up to make them look bigger but honetly I am like a 32A
And I wear a 34A pushup (and wear it tight) Its not to big on me :) and fits fine. I just always wonder what other people think

posted over 3 years ago
MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I don’t know what this topic is about now =D

So you wear the right size bra …? okay then.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Are you asking whether you should wear a push up bra or not…? Well it’s really up to you and what you feel comfortable doing. As long as it looks natural I guess? I don’t wear push up bras because i’m already a d cup… :P

posted over 3 years ago

clashingstyle
Style_council
clashingstyle

I used to wear a 34A pushup. Then victoriassecret came out with 34AA bras and I never even wear my pushup bras now. They are all unworn now… oh well.
Small tits ftw.

posted over 3 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I’m a 32A and wear a 34A bra (sometimes). I wear it tight also because sometimes 32A pushups SQEEZE me too much and then the 34A is a bit loose. So yeah, I’m like in between. haha.

posted over 3 years ago

ParisInPink
Style_council
ParisInPink

Depending on which clothes you’re wearing, I always say smaller is better when it comes to fashion. Big boobs can distract from the clean lines of tailored clothes.

posted over 3 years ago

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

Smaller is better, but not too small because the shirts are too big for me :3

posted over 3 years ago

GirlsOftheNYC
Style_council
GirlsOftheNYC

I’m stuck with a 36H it sucks with certain outfits but I’ve come to appreciate my curves

posted over 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I don’t think you have to be ashamed of small boobs OR wearing padding, if that’s what you feel comfortable in. I agree it’s nice to have the option to choose whether to wear a padding bra or not depending on your outfit, since certain looks flatter smaller or larger breasts..

I’m a 34B and I tend to get bras with padding but no push-up. I’m fine with my small-ish breasts so I don’t really need the pushup, but I like the padding to protect me from certain embarrassment on cold days, if you know what I mean :-P

posted over 3 years ago

IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

small is more beautiful to me. Big ones are just not that attractive. Being small myself I find that my clothes fit way better than od bigger chested girls:D

posted over 3 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

I’m a 34 C, I used to wear push up but I’m over that now. I like my boobies to look small with normal lift.

posted over 3 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think big boobs look better in certain outfits but can look vulgar with certain outfits when people with small boobs can get away with the same outfits. Sooo it depends what you’re wearing. I wear a 34A and I’m fine with it. I’d rather have slighly bigger breasts when wearing swimsuits or certain necklines but whatever =P

posted over 3 years ago

omgitscamille
Style_council
omgitscamille

i think bigger boobs look better. flatter chested people cant pull off alot of looks..for example, button up shirts. it makes them look like men

posted over 3 years ago

clashingstyle
Style_council
clashingstyle

androgyny is hot.

posted over 3 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

im like, 38c [[i think…]] and i used to be a pretty adequate b size that i was happy with. i just find my new size a bit cumbersome because they get in the way a lot and ppl hit them with their elbows =_____=; haha tmi?
but if i could i’d go down a size

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION