Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Earthchild404
Style_council
Earthchild404

I have one and a half (working on repairing the other from a couple of years ago) pairs of jeans that aren’t raggedy and meant for work, which I have one of. Yet every time I go shopping anywhere but Old Navy, where I will buy flare legged jeans, I can’t find anything that fits or looks right because of my giant thighs! Those jeans in my pictures are more or less my only ‘good’ moderately ‘new’ (I got them two years ago) pair I have. I have one pair of kinda dress pants and one trouser. Though being a distinctly thinner cut, the trousers miracously fit beautifully but I don’t know where they came from because they were a gift!!!! I’ve tried some low priced (ie cheap) pencil skirts, and almost cried at how HUGE my legs looked! I was very lucky to come through years of working on my weight loss to maintain a curvy figure, and because of my thighs, I can’t show it! What do I wear?

posted over 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Did you know that sheer tights have a slimming effect on people? I have big thighs so when I wear a mini skirt I usually wear sheer tights to make them appear less bulky. I usually stick to dark colors and straight cut pants.

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I have a really similar body type and I love American Eagle jeans. I don’t shop for jeans very often, so sometimes I forget about AE, but I’m always surprised by how flattering their jeans are on me. And they make my butt look great, too. Another plus is that they’re about the same price as Old Navy and are frequently on sale. Good luck!

posted about 2 years ago

nazlay
Style_council
nazlay

straight leg jeans and mini skirts

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION