Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Natiat
Style_council
Natiat

Hi everyone! Im very tall, i dont know how much in inches cause im italian ( 1 m 82 cm ) but i loooove high heels.
What do you think about it?
Is it gross to see a very tall girl wearin heels? Do i look like a drag queen? lol
Thanks!

posted over 4 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

(For reference, I think in feet/inches that’s something like 5’11"?).

I think it’s great for you to wear heels! Since you are the height of a model, and models tend to wear heels, the effect is . . . you look like a model!

Many girls who are tall tend to try to hide their height, sometimes even by slouching. I think it’s good to be confident of your height— and make yourself even taller if you want to! Especially if you love heels. I would love to be so tall. Be proud of it!

posted over 4 years ago

whimsicalwallflower
Style_council
whimsicalwal...

I think it’s amazing that you wear high heels.
I have a friend who is about 6’ and she loves high heels.
Be proud of your height. (:
I know I’m pretty proud of my 5’3.5"
Haha. (:

posted over 4 years ago

Natiat
Style_council
Natiat

Thank you girls you all have been so kind :)
I ll be more confident, i promise! :)
there s just one more problem: my boyfriend is short :D and when we walk together and im wearin heels it s kinda.. strange.

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I underdstand where you are comign from. I’ve dated a few short guys and I’d usually end up wearing flats because I felt bad. I made flats work for me, but I missed my heels. So, I decided that dressing for his ego was only making me feel bad. I went back to wearing heels and he found it sexy. It feels weird at first but as long as he’s comfortable in his height, you should rock those heels and work!

S.J.R.

posted over 4 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I honestly think that flat shoes are the better option for you, even better for you to be smaller then the guys ;)

posted over 3 years ago

jellybeanbarbie
Style_council
jellybeanbarbie

im 5’11" too and i LOVE heels 4" or more. embrace being tall it’s awesome

posted over 3 years ago

EatItBeatIt
Style_council
EatItBeatIt

If you like wearing heels, wear them! You can rotate between flats and feels but don’t complete get rid of them while you’re with a shorter boyfriend. You’re confident w/ your height, he can be confident w/ his.

posted over 3 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Wear them! Tall girls in heels are sexy!

posted over 3 years ago

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

ROCK THOSE HEELS!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION