Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tenthousandoutfits
Style_council
tenthousando...

Would you recommend asians with round faces to go blonde?

posted over 1 year ago
cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

going blonde is a drastic transformation. I would advice you first to try some highlights, or see what you look like with a blonde wig on. why not try to lighten your hair gradually?

posted over 1 year ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I’ve done it before, it was fun for a bit— but too much work for having my eyebrow shades even or in a neutral color.

posted over 1 year ago

citysleek
Style_council
citysleek

That’s a pretty big change..I’ve personally have been looking to go lighter (brown highlights or something) and did a decent amount of research, and have seen a lot of asians asking how to go blonde. I’d suggest you make sure you’re sure about the color, and go to a salon that you trust. I think anyone can rock blonde hair; go for it if you really want to. :)

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Maybe a deep honey blonde would look fairly natural. A really bright peroxide could work too, if you’re up for making a statement.

Other than that, though, it could look a bit odd and out of place. Go to a hairdresser and see what they recommend.

posted over 1 year ago

nazlay
Style_council
nazlay

Why not i recently just chopped all of mines off and I have a big head

posted over 1 year ago

jasminesandrea
New_user jasminesandrea is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jasminesandrea reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jasminesandrea

I don’t think the shape of your face has anything to do with going blond. I agree with the others that going blond is a drastic change and highlights may be the better way to go.

posted over 1 year ago

anniesjo
Style_council
anniesjo

I have VERY dark brown hair and tried to go blonde a couple years ago…whether it looked good or not, it torched my hair and it’s taken me a while to get it back to normal. Just go slow and steady if you decide to do it!

A great website to try out different looks/colors is www.virtualmakeover.com

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION