Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
monchere
Style_council
monchere

I just got this awesome sweater from Gap. It’s a light pink and is a little longer in the back. It’s great for fall/winter. Take a look

I do have some ideas for it. I think it would look great with jeans, cobalt or otherwise. I also love the idea of wearing it with my army green leggings/pants. And of course black pants. I can also wear it with my black maxi. So I’d like some help with the accessories. I am looking for some girly looks and some looks that could use some femininity, but all suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!

posted almost 3 years ago
jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Try pairing it with a statement necklace or printed scarf. Add an armful of chunky bangles and a crossbody bag for a fun look.

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

cute sweater. i can picture it with a vintage rose-gold necklace and some bangles.

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

[skirt]

[necklace]=

[shoes]

add some tights if cold !

citysleek
Style_council
citysleek

I’d personally wear it with a black leather skirt, or a crinkled/textured maxi. It’d probably look good with cuffed tan shorts/cargo shorts and gold bangles. For shoes, I’d wear it with tan or chestnut boots/booties.

aldrin1013
Style_council
aldrin1013

it’s nice with shorts too!

monchere
Style_council
monchere

Thanks everyone! These are all really good ideas. I could see it with a black leather skirt. I can’t wear shorts anymore, unless I wear tights too. It’s too cold. I like the idea of corduroy skinnies and a floral skirt, too. I like the idea of a bunch of girly necklaces. Maybe a pair of leather shorts too. I’ll try to get these things soon. Keep the suggestions coming!

Dreamlander
Style_council
Dreamlander

Really cute sweater! I can picture it wil a grey or beige maxi skirt (a black skirt would be too much of a contrast I think). I wouldnt wear necklaces because then there would be too much going on in the front. A nice, simple turban would look awesome I think.

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

super cute sweater, you could try to wear a cute cute skirt, something with pleats or wear with ripped jean shorts and tights and match with boots

REPLY TO DISCUSSION