Twitter
Googleplus
Alexia1
New_user Alexia1 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Alexia1 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Alexia1

I am wanting to know whether burgundy leather boots as shown here on these high heel boots from Victoria Secret are really in. I know Black and Brown are always favorites, but is the color Burgundy a classic color? or considered too old of a color? Would these boots look nice with a gray sweater dress? What other color of clothes would go well with burgundy or maroon color boots?

http://www.victoriassecret.com/shoes/whats-new/khalen-leather-boot-jessica-simpson?ProductID=70932&CatalogueType=OLS&search=true

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I like them! It’s definitely a classic color as well as being very popular this Fall, but it’s not exactly a neutral color so they may not go with everything. Gray items will look good, as well as soft browns and beiges.

posted over 1 year ago

modehaven
New_user modehaven is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When modehaven reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
modehaven

Its a classic color and on trend for fall… if it works for you then why not wear it? You can always look for vintage burgundy boots at a reasonable price…that way if it falls out of style for you…it’s not like you spent alot on them.

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

Burgundy boots are beautiful. I mean i especially like them in suede material. The boot that you have shown will go well with any neutral colors. I would recommend to keep your pants a dark color so that your boots will stand out more.

posted over 1 year ago

xlya23
Style_council
xlya23

Yes, burgundy is a classic color, it can’t get old. I think your grey sweater dress would look really good with those boots, but you can also wear them with some black or neutral items, or with jeans too

posted over 1 year ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

burgandy is a great color….goe snicely with colors/hues such as brown, nude, mustard and so on. it is a wonderful color for fall!

posted over 1 year ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Well since oxblood is so in style I would say burgandy is in style because oxblood is probably another name for burgandy but I may be wrong about that. I would so love a pair of burgandy boots. The go with teal, olive, forest green, denim, gold and the colors other mentioned above.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION