Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  comfortable shoesblouseschiccomfort sandalscomfort shoescomfortable sandalsdressesfashionfashionjewelryjewelryshoestopstrends
bigfootcontessa
New_user bigfootcontessa is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bigfootcontessa reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bigfootcontessa

I have recently been following @theuseweife aka the fashionable houseweife blog. She did a review on some cute, comfortable sandals for women. I was curious if anyone has eexperience with comfort footwear such as sandals, boots or shoes.

I'm getting older and my feet cant take the abuse of heels anymore so I've started to migrate towards more comfortable footwear. I already have a pair on the way and am curious if there are any other recommendations out there.

posted 6 months ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

If you haven't already, I recommend checking out shoes and sandals from Naturalizer. They make the comfiest shoes in the world!! The style is a bit older but you can totally find some nice oxford shoes, loafers, and cute sandals. 

posted 6 months ago

_konsciousvyb
Style_council
_konsciousvyb

I recently pulled a few pairs of comfortable everyday footwear for a client of mine, I have some great inexspensive ones in mind for you! Come over to my styling page and I can pull a couple of great options for you!

STYLING PAGE

posted 6 months ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

I've noticed that Birkenstock sandals, which look a lot like the sandals you mentioned, are coming back in style for the minimalistic chic look. From what I've heard, they're a worthy investment and are super comfortable! 

posted 6 months ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Hush Puppies are great.

posted 6 months ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I totally know how you feel-- my mom had to get feet surgery, because of bunions!  I can't afford to get bad feet.

Brands known for making comfortable and Chic' shoes:

Earth Origins

Taryn Rose- they do sell heels (not too high) incase you have to go formal.  Otherwise, they got a lot more comfortable stuff!

Taos Footwear

Pas de Rouge- fashionable shoes.

Flexx

If you have a more boyish style, Ecco has some nice looking dressy n' comfy shoes. 

Here's a list of other brands known for making comfortable shoes.  If spending $100-$200 on a pair of shoes is a bit much for you, Comfort Soles (Payless Shoes) are known for making cheap comfortable shoes. :) 

Good luck! 

posted 6 months ago

CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

Ocean Minded also has a lot of comfortable sandals for women. 

posted 6 months ago

Antoniaa
Style_council
Antoniaa

Hello, this is the model of the comfortable shoe , you can walk on the street all day and you wont`t feel any pain in your legs , and are also beautifil > https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/424322_309555715770494_838114926_n.jpg

posted 5 months ago

mishpish
Style_council
mishpish

Honestly, I think shoes from Naturalizer are soooo comfortable and they usually have crazy sales going on too.

posted 5 months ago

resortrocksugar
Style_council
resortrocksugar

I think boots with a low heel are a great option, you can place inserts in them and wear comfortable socks, they also go with pretty much anything!

posted 5 months ago

Clothing_Portrait
New_user Clothing_Portrait is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Clothing_Portrait reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Clothing_Por...

I am an absolutely hugggge supporter of pumps - they can look casual, formal and just basically works with anything from a dress to a jean :) AND super comfy!

posted 5 months ago

Bibi_S
Style_council
Bibi_S

Hi,have you tried chunky boots/heels they are a great alternative if you still want to wear heels and be comfortable  and stylish at the same time ! I bought a pair at primark and I could walked for hours !

posted 5 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION