Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xenii
Style_council
xenii

Okay, so this started a couple of years ago, with that one very special headband that I got as a formal gift from the girl who did my makeup for my formal. It was a simple black headband covered in black silk, with the most simple, timeless yet amazing black bow on it. I have an uncontrollable love for headbands, and bows. Needless to say that I still wear that headband and love it with all my heart. My problem is that I will put a headband on, and will forget about every other possible accessories. I collect them as well, purchase a few necklaces and bracelets here or there, but i NEED help how to wear them, what colours to wear with what, what shapes, what sort of beads, do I wear headbands if I wear necklaces…I just need help, especially with how to wear earrings, nice dangly ones, whenever I go to put one on I feel like I’ve overdone it and it doesn’t look natural anymore :)
xoxo

posted about 3 years ago
Audio_blanche
Style_council
Audio_blanche

when you have the headband you can use a necklace but no dangly earrings because its too much.. you have to be careful to not over accesorize.. when you wanna wear earrings and headband,only use a stud earring,you can even use a nice simple necklace with it but when your necklace is bold and flashy def no earrings.. :D hope this helped

posted about 3 years ago

requiredflare
Shop_seller_2 requiredflare is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
requiredflare

check out http://www.requiredflare.com/

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION