Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xenii
Style_council
xenii

Okay, so this started a couple of years ago, with that one very special headband that I got as a formal gift from the girl who did my makeup for my formal. It was a simple black headband covered in black silk, with the most simple, timeless yet amazing black bow on it. I have an uncontrollable love for headbands, and bows. Needless to say that I still wear that headband and love it with all my heart. My problem is that I will put a headband on, and will forget about every other possible accessories. I collect them as well, purchase a few necklaces and bracelets here or there, but i NEED help how to wear them, what colours to wear with what, what shapes, what sort of beads, do I wear headbands if I wear necklaces…I just need help, especially with how to wear earrings, nice dangly ones, whenever I go to put one on I feel like I’ve overdone it and it doesn’t look natural anymore :)
xoxo

posted about 4 years ago
Audio_blanche
Style_council
Audio_blanche

when you have the headband you can use a necklace but no dangly earrings because its too much.. you have to be careful to not over accesorize.. when you wanna wear earrings and headband,only use a stud earring,you can even use a nice simple necklace with it but when your necklace is bold and flashy def no earrings.. :D hope this helped

posted about 4 years ago

requiredflare
Style_council
requiredflare

check out http://www.requiredflare.com/

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION