Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jwhoa
Style_council
jwhoa

I was wondering about sizes for American Apparel. My waist is 27-28 inches and my hips are 34 inches. Is that abnormal? Because I want some things from AA. But for the one-pieces and dresses, the waist is super tiny. How would they fit me?
Oh, and for skirts, should I go with my size, or one size smaller?

posted over 5 years ago
julesjulesjules
Style_council
julesjulesjules

I’m 34-28-36 and wear a medium in dresses. I find most designs to be too skintight and revealing, but if you have like 0% body fat you’ll probably be okay.
Their skirts are all over the place. I tried on the interlock pencil in medium at the store, which didn’t fit, but I thought the large would be too big. The fabric was so unforgiving though. Sizing differences usually depend on whether the skirt is meant to be worn high-waisted or not.

posted over 5 years ago

HelenZ
Style_council
HelenZ

My waist size is 27, and I just ordered a M size skirt from AA. It fits me very well. I just posted a photo here
Don’t forget to use CHICAA15 coupon code when you order. 15% off orders $65 or more.

posted over 5 years ago

jwhoa
Style_council
jwhoa

Thank you so much! The interlock pencil is nice. But I’m wondering about how the melange jersey pocket skirt. Does any one know how it fits on the waist? Does it fit true to its size?

posted over 5 years ago

SvenHeartcrash
Style_council
SvenHeartcrash

My Normal Shirt Size i Medium.AA Size is Small.

posted over 5 years ago

ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

I have a 25” waist and got a XS melange jersey pocket skirt from AA. It just a wee bit tight and I probably should’ve gotten a S. I’m guessing you would go with a M.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION