Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
zyxwvu
Style_council
zyxwvu

Okay so i was at goodwill today and i bought this shirt which i have no idea how to weart. It’s straight from the 80s and even has shoulder pads(which I’ve now cut out). It’s actually a maternity shirt but it doesnt look like it. It’s long enough to wear as a dress (but not without tights or leggings or something because it’s still pretty short), it’s kind of babydoll style, but drapes nicely. And it’s blue with black polkadots and buttons up the front.
I have no ideas on how to wear it, maybe i’d belt it or something. But does anyone have any ideas on how to make it look less 80s? Because it’s just too much.
(I’d put a picture but I’m technology impaired.)

posted almost 5 years ago
juju_noodle85
Style_council
juju_noodle85

hmm this would be easier with a photo haha uhm make it look less eighties…..hmm how about some leggings and some mettalic ballet flats with accessories that dont look so eighties like a belt and a cute artsy headband or a neckalace with an oversized pendant. if your reading this and going oh no thats soooo bad i have no idea what it looks like so im just guessin haha i hope i am of some help but if not im sure you will find something to do with it! Good luck!

zyxwvu
Style_council
zyxwvu

ill definitley try that. thank you :)

juju_noodle85
Style_council
juju_noodle85

no problem!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION