Do you have an eye for style? Are you constantly reading about the latest trends and blogging your fashion know-how’s?
Fashionography is Blowfish’s style section that keeps other fashionistas like you posted on the newest trends and latest products. Starting in early Spring 2011, Blowfish's Fashionography section will be launching its first quarterly zine.
Blowfish is looking for a standout fashionista to become the Guest Editor for their first Fashionography e-zine issue! Some of the amazing contest prizes are a chance to do editorial for Blowfish AND a feature on Nylonmag.com. So if you know how to spot a hot trend and you see a little Grace Coddington-fashion expert in yourself, we’d like to see your creative and editorial skills! You'll get to interview stylists, forecast trends and work with Blowfish's designers on inspiration for the season.
How to enter:
1. Upload a photo of yourself showing your personal style. Make the style "Zine Style Queen".
2. In 500 words or less, write a post telling us why you’d make an awesome editor and what makes your eye for style distinct. This is an editorial contest, so impress us with your fashion sense through your writing!
3. Use one catchy sentence to describe/sell your favorite Blowfish product, and be sure to include a link to the Blowfish product in your post.
4. Check out the other entires and add any favorites!
The winner will receive:
- The opportunity to become Guest editor for the Fashionography e-zine, showcasing your perosnal style tips, trend forecasting, favorite products and music, etc.
- $250 in Blowfish Shoes
- A Blowfish special feature on Nylonmag.com
Runner up will receive:
$125 in Blowfish Shoes
Third place will receive:
1 free pair of Blowfish Shoes
Contest runs from Dec 13 to Jan 13. Good luck Zine Style Queens!