The dress that I purchased from Primark was very comfortable and affordable. I would really recommend it to anyone looking for something pretty but on a budget.
The only drawback was the length of it. It was fairly short, hence why I had to where a pair of tights.
The belt that came with it was a poor choice as it was a popper one that just wouldn't stick so had to be substituted for another.
looks super cute and looks like they would be easily dressed up or dressed down! accessories would be easy to pick out and make the outfit look super cute!
1) Sizing runs small
2) Apart from the sizing, I also don't quite _get_ the point of the other strap, it doesn't stay up and it won't stay down.. (confused face)
1) Fabric is stretchy and shapes up the body quite nicely, sort of a _body shaper_ kind of fabric.
2) *Versatile*- Can be worn a size smaller as club wear or a size- up for work, interview and other formal occasions.
3) Still very flattering when worn a size larger.
4) Movable fabric.
5) Excellent as a basic black LBD ( A wardrobe staple)
* Wear with skinny coloured belts.
* Use as a starting off piece for *colour blocking*
* Wear with a coloured blazer for added pzaaaaz!
* Add *statement jewellery*
* Create a quick elegant look when you have nothing to wear
* Dress it up with your favourite high-heeled pumps
* Dress down with flats or Oxfords and pair with a cardigan and nerd glasses (pull your hair in a neat bun for an effortless look)
This dress is fun to play-up and create your own individual style with.